SATURDAY 21ST JULY IS FAST APPROACHING - HERE IS SOME INFORMATION FOR VEHICLE OWNERS
- Below is a plan of where everyone will be located on the day with a guide to where to approach Dalton Rd and at what time.
- Marshals will be in place at all entrances to Dalton Road to help you locate your vehicle
- 5mph limit along Dalton Rd. Please be aware that it is a pedestrian area.
- Park vehicles where asked, with larger vehicles in the middle of Dalton Rd and bikes/scooters set back against walls. Please ensure shops and access is not blocked.
- Engines should be switched off and vehicle owners should remain near their vehicles for the duration of the event
- Colin Garnett - BID Manager will distribute refreshment vouchers to vehicle owners throughout the day
- Cafes accepting vouchers are: Wrapport, Del’s Place, Arribar / Mexicanas, The Last Resort, Pastures Pantry, H&F, Diggles, Coffee Bean
- The procession is at 3.30pm and cars will start to be moved up Dalton Road to Greengate Street from 3.15pm.
All of these individuals will be showing cars and other vehicles on Dalton Rd (between Portland Walk and Harrison Street)
Can all drivers report to the loading bay area outside the Preston St Club at 9.15am
Ray Jones, Peter Walker, Alex Norman, Callum Maclean, Chris Ritchie, Greg Milligan, Paul Hodgson, Peter Hammond, Walter M Mein, Tom Cooke, James Fawcett, Jez Birch-Hampson, Jonathan Codd, Kev Butterworth, Bob Rankin
All of these individuals will be showing bikes outside Thorntons and the old Store 21
Can all bike owners report to the loading bay area outside Preston St Club at 9.45am
Bill Hanna, Jenny Schofield, Phil Kenny, Tony Garnett, Paul Taylor, Robert Jones, David Leece, Alan Winder, Kev Baldwin, Robert Backhouse, Stuart Hobbs, Tony Gee, William Woodburn, Andy Macmillan, Bob Jones, Chris Smith, David Foreman, David Schofield, Graham Cavan, Janet Smith, Jason Durkin, John Silcock, John Thomason, Ray Moore, Scott Thomson, Alisdair Mawson, Robert Hall, Ian Pickavance, Ken Hardman, Stephen Scrogham, Martin Crooks
All of these individuals will be showing cars and other vehicles on Dalton Rd (between Cavendish St and Portland Walk)
Can all drivers report to Cavendish Street at 9.30am
Bryn Jackson, Colin Laidlow, David Wilson, Dawn McFarlane, Dennis Currie, Kate Lawty, Raymond Barker, Ruth Cowell, Rebecca Alexander, Roy Camaish
All of these individuals will be showing scooters outside Salvanas
Can all scooter owners report to Salvanas at 9.45am
David Dixon, Fred Stewart, Gary Williams, Ian Noble, Mark White, Paul Hudson, Peter McKeown, Ross White, Ian Hunter, Graham Ritson, Vince Roberts, David Robinson, David Andrews, Gary James, David Shaw , Dave Moorby
Can the bus owner report to Salvanas at 9.55am
All of these individuals will be showing cars and other vehicles on Dalton Rd (between Scott St and Cavendish St)
Can all vehicle owners report to Scott St at 9.30am
Geoff Haughin, Paul Holmes, Paul Thompson, David Mossop
All of these individuals will be showing cars and other vehicles on Dalton Rd (between Buccleugh St and Scott St)
Can all vehicle owners report to Buccleugh Street at 9.30am
Gordon Hall x4, Adrian Backhouse
All of these individuals will be showing cars and other vehicles on Dalton Rd (between High St & Buccleugh St)
Can all vehicle owners report to High Street at 9.30am
Bill Heywood, Derrick Scott, Jonathan Major, Stuart Hartley, John Wilson x4, Graeme Bradbury